There are several artists named "Coin";
1) Coin are a four piece band from Nashville, TN , formed in 2013 by Chase Lawrence (synth/vocals), Joe Memmel (guitar/vocals), Ryan Winnen (drums) and Zachary Dyke (bass).
It's ok and Honey were promoted before the lead single, Run landed in January 2015. It was announced the Jay Joyce produced debut album will arrive in April 2015.
How Will You Know If You Never Try
June 2015 - "Coin" (Album)
April 2017 - "How Will You Know If You Never Try" (Album)
February 2018 - "Growing Pains" (Single)
2) Coin is a rock band formed in 2001, in Kavala (Greece). The 4 first years were activated there with rehearsals and live appearances. In 2005, they released their debut album, called “Head or Tales”, for Side 2 (Studio 2 records) and did a promo tour in selected Greek cities. Their second album, called “Urban Subculture”, was released in the beginning of 2007. It’s an exclusive independent work, in collaboration with “Play Our Music”, who’s responsible for the distribution. Their third album "POPSTITUDE" was released in May 2009.
Coin members: Ioannis Karakostas: Vocals, Teo Theodoridis : Guitars, George Papathimiopoulos: Bass, George Terzis: Additional Stage Drums, Yannis Sarantakos : Additional Stage Guitars
3) A self destructive rock n roll band from Grand Rapids, Michigan, formed in 1995.In 2004 Self-satisfied put out their first record (goat piss into gasoline), which was recorded by Whirlwind Heat and mainly consists of 4-track recordings and bootlegs from their live shows, and telephone conversations. The core three members are Chad on guitar, Dennis on bass and Dan on drums.
4) Improv/free jazz from Belgium formed by Cel Overberghe (Electric piano, tenor sax); Kris Nelissen (akoestische bas); Ivo Van der Borght (percussie) & Paul Vlaminck (tenor sax)
5) Grunge-Rock band from the Czech Republic.
6) A producer from Chicago that releases under the label Opal Tapes.
Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.